Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cousin Bailey!!

Good news!!! Mom found the cord! And she said it was pretty much staring her right in the eyes. Poor Mom, I worry about her sometimes! Anyway, she had to doggy sit for my aunt & uncle last weekend, so she decided to take a couple pics of cousin Bailey! (He's a Labrador Retriever). I don't like him much, just because he likes to sniff, and it scares me... naturally. The last pic is of our family, and Bailey's daddy is standing near the end, next to Mommy!




3 comments:

Rattie said...

Although we thing rats rule, mom loves dogs! He's a handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fluffy, lol
Matante finds your mom took nice pics of Bailey. He's seems relaxed in the pics :)

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

Yup, Mom tells me this was after treats were given to cousin Bailey! hehe...