Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I AM the king!!!

....And I have the pictures to prove it! :)

Mom came home and brought me all kinds of goodies!! She brought me my clothes (pyjamas, king outfit, Santa outfit, reindeer antlers, etc.), some toys, AND my cat spa!!! Mom bought my cat spa a few years back for Xmas, but because she told me she paid a LOT for it, I decided that I wanted NOTHING to do with it. Much to Mom's amusement last night, she poured catnip in the brushes, and I decided to enjoy it after all!!! She was so happy because she thought I would start using it on a regular basis, but once again, I decided that I wanted nothing to do with it today. Doesn't she realize that I get sick of toys fast?? Who wants to play when you can do FUN things like sleep and eat!!! Mom will just have to accept that she paid close to $40 for a big chunk of plastic for nothing!! She should have known better and just spent that kind of money on things like TREATS!!!


Anyway, while mom was away this weekend, the best cat-sitter in the whole world (Auntie Linda) came to take care of me, fed me, and gave me lots and lots of kisses and body massages!!! She told Mom that I was chatty with her, but she didn't know what I was trying to say. I was telling her kitty stories of course!! Mom's back now, but Auntie Linda went on a canoeing trip, so Mom's taking care of her little ratties for a few days! Mom just loves them to pieces, even if I'm not so sure I do...

Anyway, enough chat, bring on the KING!!!!! (and a couple of pics of me actually using my cat spa!!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!! The king suit is priceless!!

Auntie Linda