Friday, October 23, 2009

...and Mom is still baffled..

Well, I'm STILL pooping in the so-called "inappropriate place".. aka. our bedroom. Mom is just as baffled as ever, so she decided it was time for a vet visit. They said it could be behavioural like as in hinting to Mom that I'm lacking attention or that I don't like my litter and that's how I'm showing it. Otherwise, I'm not sick, I don't have diarrhea (I know, gross...) so it was recommended that Mom switch my litter. Mom thinks that "might" make sense because sometimes the clumping stuff gets caught in my back paws and I don't like it. I used to have the non-clumping stuff before. Mom doesn't like it because it smells more, and it has to be changed more frequently. But, Mom has to realize that it's not about her.. it's all about ME! So Mom is going to give a good scrubbing to my litterbox and try the stuff I used to use. She also decided to buy some puppy training pads and placed one where I usually poop just in case I have more "accidents". At least it won't soil the carpet and I'm sure that would make the landlord a whole lot happier. Anyway, we'll see how that goes. I will keep you posted!! Of course Mom isn't scolding me for what I'm doing, which I appreciate. She knows it's not my fault...

During Mom's vet visit, OF COURSE she bought me a new bandana! HALLOWEEN THEMED!!! I will post pics as soon as Mom charges her camera batteries!

She is making a chicken in our slow cooker at the moment. It looks like it will be really yummy too! It's the first time she tries it this way. She promised me some chicken for my bday, and here it is!!

No comments: