Saturday, January 10, 2009

My new Cozy Calming Mat!

So Santa Claws brought me this wacky coloured thing called a "Cozy Calming Mat"! Mom had not taken it out of the package yet, so she decided to take it out tonight to see if I would like it! Anyway, it's this thing that you heat up in the microwave. There are beans in it or something. I thought it was for licking! See, I'm so clever. Item + Microwave = food! But, Mom corrected me, and showed me that you're supposed to lay on it! Sooooo, I guess "item + microwave = heated paw pad"??? Welcome to 2009 I guess! MOL!

Me lapping away at my heated mat. Mmmmm... tastes like popcorn!


Mom showing me how to use it for its intended purpose... as a paw warmer!!??

Oh yes, and we must not forget my classic bunny pose! I hadn't done it in a while!

3 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Ooooh, that sounds like an awesome present. We have to get one of those!!

Anonymous said...

You, thinking it was food? That's hard to believe, *sarcasm*.

Auntie J-J

Rattie said...

Love the bunny pose! My all time favourite.