Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feeling yucky..

Mom's a little worried about me right now. I threw up in the middle of the night, and I wasn't really interested in breakfast this morning. I had a bit of the crunchy stuff, but I didn't ask Mom for the wet stuff. After that, I went right back to sleep. She thinks everything is ok though because I didn't throw up again, and I gobbled up my favourite treats! Also, Mom went to get me one of my favourite "human" treats for supper - chicken!! (white meat only, please.) to help me feel better. And I enjoyed that. Now the only thing that Mom isn't so sure about is that I haven't peed yet today (which isn't completely unusual..)! And just a little while ago, I "dug" the floor and sat as if I was going to pee on the carpet (which made Mom's heart skip a beat, and is a bit on the unusual side), but I just layed there. I'm not showing any signs of pain (which I would if it was a urinary infection), so Mom's going to keep an eye on me to make sure I go to the bathroom. She has been giving me lots of water, so maybe I'll feel like going later. Right now, I'm just resting with my blanky. Hope I feel better soon! If not, it may mean a vet visit. No, not the "v" word!!!!

3 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Oh no Mr. Fluffy, sorry that you aren't feeling well. Please feel better soon.

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

Thank you, I'm feeling better now. :)

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified mrfluffycat.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://whatsnewtodayru.info/].[/url][url=http://rewhatsnewtoday.info/forum].[/url][url=http://rssfriends.info/].[/url]