Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello!

Well, not too much is going on lately. Mom's been home quite a bit (except the weekends) because she hasn't been getting any calls for supply teaching. (Good for me, not so good for her). So, she put in her name for another school district the other day. Hopefully she will have better luck with them. It appears that there is also a demand for long term supply for that district, so if she can get that position for the rest of the school year, she thinks that could be her golden ticket that will lead to a full time position. Fingers crossed. In the meantime, she is working on her portfolio (much more work than she anticipated! Especially since she is creating two - English & the other in French). I help her by sitting on all her papers. That is my way of deciding what she should include - she doesn't always agree.

Anyway, although I love having her here with me, I do hope she gets called soon because according to her, money doesn't grow on trees. She also has a dilemma. There is a conference going on next week from Wednesday - Saturday she would like to attend, plus it would look awesome in the portfolio. Unfortunately, that is 3 days she would be unavailable, plus she doesn't want to bother Auntie yet AGAIN to take care of me. So she will have to decide what to do.

Playing Peekaboo with me!




Underneath the covers! I love sleeping there, but Mom is always afraid that I'll suffocate!


Bet you can't find me!

No comments: