Monday, May 11, 2009

This is so sweet. Just thought we would share from my other kitty site..it actually brought tears to her eyes.

Hi Mr. Fluffy,This blog is for your Mom.

Mom, thank you for loving me no matter what I do. Thank you for worrying over me and nursing me when I am sick. Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to play with me. Thank you for taking me to the Vet and buying me special medications, food, treats, toys, furniture, etc. Thank you for not minding a world covered in hair. Thank you for treating me as your child and not an animal to be tolerated. Thank you for keeping my food and water dish clean, fresh and filled. Thank you for keeping my potty clean and fresh. Thank you for cleaning up, without complaint, when I have been sick, coughed up a hairball, or needed help with cleanup when my fur gets too long-you know where. Thank you for not becoming angry when I become a stubborn puss. When we have claws, thank you for tolerating the occasional scratch and supplying us with an alternative to your furniture for which to sharpen our claws. Thank you for sharing your space with me, even when I want the "Lion's" share. Thank you for allowing me to be the "BOSS" with all my demands and desires for which you always come through. Thank you for the many hours you spend giving me a fun life filled with friends for me and you as well here on CC. Thank you for being there through all the ups and down in all my nine lives and most importantly for being there with me to hold my paw as my tired little body gives up the fight and I must leave you to cross over the Rainbow Bridge. The forever home, filled with love overflowing is more appreciated than you could ever imagine. Today and every day of the year, I honor YOU, Mom. You are the BEST!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I leave a vote for you, my friend, and for your Mom a lovely bouquet of spring and wild flowers adorned with feathers and wands for which your Mom can play with you!! I love yall, Wolfie and his Mom Linda too!!

No comments: