Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mexican Fiesta!

Ola!! Well, Mom was away yet AGAIN this weekend for a conference. May appears to be a popular time for them. Anyway, Auntie Linda was kind enough to take care of me yet again during Mom's absence. She's such a good catsitter, and I'm very lucky to have her.
Anyway, here are a few pictures my crazy mom took of me upon her arrival.

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers including mothers of furkids!

Monique: Saw a Bald Eagle on my way back home. I also caught a glimpse my first very yellow Warbler of the season.. probably a Wilson's Warbler. Also anxious for fiddlehead season to come around! (Delicious edible type of fern -unfortunately the season is very short.)




2 comments:

Rattie said...

ROTFL!! OMG that is priceless!!

meemsnyc said...

Love the sombrero!! Ole!