Monday, August 3, 2009

Sick little guy

Well, I've been giving Mom a bit of a scare. For a while, I was sick of my wet food, so Mom stopped feeding it to me. She re-introduced it to me about a week ago, and I appeared to be doing fine, except the past few days. I started throwing up after eating, but then I would be fine! Only today, my tummy is feeling extra yucky because I have been pooping on the floor too (something I NEVER do!!) So Mom became very worried about me and called the vet. It is a civic holiday here, so vets are closed. Anyway, the doctor on call said that it was most likely the wet food causing my distress and to stop feeding it to me. He said that I was probably defecating on the carpet because I felt bad about throwing up (though Mom thought this sounded a bit odd..??) Anyway, she's been giving me lots of TLC today, and decided to stay home with me. She'll see what happens and if things aren't better by tomorrow morning, she'll take me to the vet. Sounds like I just have a sore tummy though, thankfully!!

Well, back to some TLC with Mom.. she's going to make me some boiled chicken with rice to help settle my tummy. Mmmmm...

Oh oh.... and I just did my business in my litterbox!!! Woo hoooo!!

Unfortunately, because of my age, this ordeal has left Mom feeling rather upset and making her realize that I can't be with her furever. She's realizing how unprepared she is for when "the time" comes.

I'll keep ya's posted on what's going on with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh take care! I dont supose the heat helps either,Mommy-I love my old kittys so know how your feeling!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=data recovery wizard professional 4.0.1 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg