Monday, November 23, 2009

Paw-It-Forward!

It's HERE, it's HERE!!! The mailman just rang the doorbell and in came my paw-it-forward package from Yaffa, Sebastian, and Dante! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I love it all! It's an early Xmas here for me! Mom says it's especially cool that it came to me all the way from New York!

This is the link to their Paw-It-Forward posting:
Meemsnyc/Furry Paws

Look at all the cool stuff I got!!!


(Still half asleep from my nap, MOL!)


Mmmm, I LOVE catnip!!


Yummy!



Rolling around on the catnip toys!




AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH YAFFA, SEBASTIAN AND DANTE!!

WANT TO PLAY?
Here are the guidelines for Paw It Forward:

The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'paw it forward' in their own way. This is how it works...I am going to send something to the FIRST blog owner who wants to take part. In turn you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, then send something to the first person who signs up to play along through your blog. There are no cost restraints, BUT don't go crazy! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile; maybe something unique from where you live? And, remember that kindness does not have to involve money, there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go- just look around. Please post us a comment letting me know that you want to play!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello can we play Paws it forward please? love Commodre Fluffy Paws III and Blanco
and mum!

Anonymous said...

we have blogged and linked to you blog about paws it forward!

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

I received it, thank you, :) Is it three cats you have?

Anonymous said...

not just 2 ! but one of then is called Commodore fluffy paws the third, because we used to have other cats and he made 3 when we got him! Our other cat is Benny Blanco and he is 12years old .We are not going to have so many pets in future, just 2 dogs and 2 cats .

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

Purrfect, thanks! :) I will send it out as soon as I can. :)

meemsnyc said...

Hi Mr. Fluffy! We are so happy that you received our Paw It Forward package. We had so much fun putting it together. Looks like you really like the catnip toys. We love those too!

Yaffa, Sebastian and Dante