Saturday, September 6, 2008

The cat who cried "MOTH!"

Well, I had some excitement a little while ago!!! A moth flew into our apartment, and I got my knickers in a knot over it. At first, I started "crying", and Mom thought I was hurting, but then she saw me looking at the moth. I was scared at first (hey, those things are SCARY looking!!!), but then I tried to catch it. Anyway, I got my exercise, and now I am completely tuckered out! I haven't had that much energy in a LONG time!! Mom is making such a big deal out of this! She says she almost feels like celebrating the fact that I'm still mobile. hehe...

Before (just before I ran in back of the couch to catch it):





After! (pretty self-explanatory):

1 comment:

Rattie said...

Yup, I can see why your mom would be celebrating! I've never seen you too mobile. But you're still adorable.