Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MY bed!!

Last night, I decided that I wanted the entire bed to myself! Mom calls it having a "diagonal night". That means that I slept in the very middle of the bed, diagonally! In other words, Mom had no space for herself. She tried different positions (eg. one leg dangling from the side, having one leg on each side of me while she herself slept diagonally, etc.) but it didn't work. So, guess what she did! She didn't want to wake me, so she went to sleep on the couch for the rest of the night. I'm not sure why, but she looked pretty tired this morning! She also mumbled something about wondering how many other pet owners would do this for their animal! Either way, I know I'm well rested! Maybe I'll sleep in one of my own beds tonight so Mom can have a good sleep tonight. ;)

No comments: