Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Passing of a dear furiend..

I just found out that my friend Jinx passed away, so it's a sad day. Mom even cried!!! I think it's the first time she gets so upset over the passing of someone else's pet (who lives in Detroit Michigan at that!) But the story & picture are quite touching as you will see. He was well loved!

"A friend of mine gave him to me when he was 6 weeks old, we became instant friends and Jinx was the most loveable and non aggressive cat I ever had..he always welcomed new kitties witha open paws and made them feel at home..we were happy for 15 years together, then he turned sick and got Congestive Heart failure and his lungs filled with fluid and had maybe a month or less to be with me..I came home from work one day and found him laying on the bedroom floor gasping for his last breaths...I picked him up and laid him in my arms and he took his very last breath and passed over. Friends have told me he was waiting to let go until I came home so he could say goodbye to me and let me know he was no longer in pain and I should be in peace as well..."

No comments: