Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back home!

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm back home now, and I'm just as active as ever. Yup, even after 2 surgeries!! Mom really isn't surprised, but I have her terrified because I am not supposed to jump or run, but I am still acting like a little acrobat, despite my many stitches (in and out!) Because of that, Mom has me in my carrying case, but it isn't big at all, so she's worried about what she should do. After all, I can't stay in there all night and all day tomorrow! She will just have to cross her fingers really tight that I won't hurt myself! I usually just sleep while she's at work anyway, so I don't think she has anything to worry about.

I was such a good girl at the vet, and all the staff just loved me. Mom also dropped when they told her how cuddly and friendly I was with them! The staff also told Mom that while I was in the hospital, I made a little friend! Another girl kitten had the exact same operations I had the same day as me and her mommy was picking her up today too! I'll sure miss her!

Anyway, it's great to be home! As soon as I heard Mom's voice at the vet, I went CRAZY meowing!! Mom said "that's definitely Prada!!" I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a purrfect recovery!!

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

Thank you Diddleymaz!

Rattie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.