Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy birthday to my little Easter Bunny..

Baby Prada will be 1 month old on Tuesday! Unfortunately, I haven't visited her in a while because I've been sick for a week. I started off with strep throat and am finishing with a grand finale of a terrible sinus infection and cold. I have had a fever for the entire week, and just as I started gaining energy again, I'm back to short of being a potato again. I even had to cut my visit short with a friend from my hometown and cancel Easter supper at my friend's tonight. What a saint she is though, my sweetheart friend will be deliverying Easter supper for me at home even if she lives a little ways from my place!! I could not ask for a better friend.

Hopefully this is the last of the worst and I will be able to go visit my little birthday girl sometime this week! I'm starting to miss her! They are starting to be litter trained, and they have some soft toys to play with now. They are so clever!


Here are the last two remaining kittens of the combined litter of 7. They are so adorable, and I am confident that they will not have trouble finding good homes.


No comments: