Thursday, March 18, 2010

He's home but still not out of the woods...

Hi everyone,

Mr. Fluffy won't be able to write until he's feeling better I'm afraid. He's home now, but certainly not back to himself. He is very lethargic and uninterested in anything including food. I have a feeling his bum is extremely sore (poor thing). He was also sleeping in his litterbox, which I believe is a sign of stress and illness. I took him and put him in his bed, where he would be more comfortable, and he's been sleeping ever since. I think my little guy just needs to recooperate and take lots of rest. I'll have to keep a close eye on him though, and thankfully I was able to take the day off tomorrow to be with him and of course there's the weekend, so he'll have lots of care.

I don't think he's well enough to return to sharing the bed, so I think I will probably sleep on the couch tonight to be closeby.

Anyway, please continue to hope for a speedy recovery. My baby sure didn't deserve all this trouble. :(

Take care,

Monique


As you can see, he's not back to himself yet... it just breaks my heart beyond words to see him this way.




No comments: